Tailored To Your Needs – So You Can Meet Your Goals.
All Levels And Styles Welcome.
Ages 5 Upwards.
What I can bring to a lesson:
- I can bring a fun, relaxed teaching experience that will inspire enjoyment of the music
the student wishes to play. I will offer students appropriate material and/or backing
tracks to extend their skills.
- I can teach a wide variety of genres varying from Rock, Pop, Funk, Jazz and Heavy
Metal. I can also teach various fingering, slapping and tapping techniques to be used
for the style they enjoy. I can demonstrate how to use those skills for their own bass
lines and/or compositions.
- I can demonstrate to pupils how to play professionally with confidence and authority
in any live situation, but also how to expand the vocabulary of bass lines, theory and
- I can teach pupils how to read tab and standard notation effectively, and encourage
the further progression of sight-reading techniques. I have a good range of tuition
books that will help them study. Teaching levels can be from beginner to intermediate
and beyond, as I can teach advance concepts for solo bass.
* For SPECIAL OFFERS on block bookings, send us an email enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org *
Purchase Bass Guitar Lesson – £35
Please read our Terms and Conditions.
Looking For Guitar Lessons?
Check out the Guitar Lessons page.