Learn to DJ in 4 Hours.
Students will learn the following in the four lessons:
- Basic understanding of DJ equipment.
- Including mixers, Technic’s, Pioneer CDJs, Vinyl Decks and Digital Setups (such as Serato and Traktor.)
- Learn the basics of Beatmatching.
- How to build a DJ set using their own music.
- Controlling the mixer, blend mixing and cut mixes.
- Structure of dance music / Beats, Bars and Phrasing.
- How to record their set and begin their journey to becoming a professional DJ.
Purchase The DJ Masterclass – £156
PLEASE NOTE THAT TO REACH A PROFESSIONAL STANDARD, STUDENTS ARE RECOMMENDED TO PRACTICE IN BETWEEN LESSONS. THERE ARE NO SHORTCUTS. YOU CAN LEARN THE SKILLS WITH US, BUT TO MASTER THEM REQUIRES PRACTICE AND DEDICATION. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU TAKE THE 4 HOURLY LESSONS OVER A MONTH AT A MINIMUM (ONE A WEEK). THIS ALLOWS TIME TO PRACTICE WHAT YOU HAVE LEARNT DURING THE INTENSIVE LESSON..
Looking For Something More Advanced?
The Advanced DJ Masterclass might just be the answer!
Terms & Conditions
Customer Reviews for DJ Masterclass